Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Day 7 of Clean And Simple 4 Class: Thanks For Everything You Do

On the last day and yet another bonus day of Clean and Simple4: Technique Made Simple online card class, we were shown different cards using the same stamp set.  I love the fact that these classes have bonus days, it makes for a nice and welcome surprise.  Anyway, I decided to CASE Jennifer's card.
I happen to have a wooden apple stamp that I got from somewhere and used it for this card with my stamp positioner for her inking technique.   I used Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder for the heat-embossed sentiment from Winnie&Walter The Big, The Bold and The Happy, and Simon Says Stamp Hand Lettered Winter Wishes sets.  For the background, I used My Favorite Things Diagonal Stripes stamp.
I like the dimensions created with an illusion of it being one piece.
You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! You did a great job n this technique! A+ class work indeed, Linda! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “All Things Bright and Beautiful” Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Virginia! You are so sweet and kind! Love your comment.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!