Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hello, everyone!  I love the Lawn Fawn critters set and I couldn't wait to get the Critters In The Arctic set the moment I saw the moose and owl.    I decided to use four of the critters in this card.  I have been stamping these critters out and coloring them while I am waiting for my boys so it was quite quick to put this card together.  All the stamps used are from Lawn Fawn.
First, I created the background with Distress ink and the blending tool on a stitched rectangle die cut from My Favorite Things Blueprint 13.  Then I hand cut some hills on white cardstock that was also die cut from the same stitched rectangle die before stamping the sentiment from Happy Everything and placing them onto the cardbase.
 I stamped the balloons from Hello Sunshine set and fussy cut them out and attached embroidery thread to them and adhered everything down, making sure to pull the threads taut.  I place the bunny on top of the balloon strings along with the rest of the critters onto the card.  I placed the number stickers onto the heart shape balloon to finish the card.


You might also like:

8 comments:

  1. Wonderul card!!! Great job for a "quick" job while you were waiting for your boys! Thanks so much for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wicked fun birthday card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge and lawnscaping challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little arctic party! Love the coloring and the layering of the balloons. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the little birthday scene you created with all the critters! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little scene! The balloons add such a fun touch. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable - absolutely LOVE your scene!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute!!, love the scene you created, the critter with the balloons is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!