Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hello everyone!   I had to make a Happy Chinese New Year with these adorable pandas from Mama Elephant set, Pandamonium.  I also had to use this Happy New Year sentiment stamp from Design in Squares that I got when I was out in San Francisco a long time ago.  I used to hunt down papercrafting stores when I travelled. It was an awesome way to get to know the area.  I still do that while on vacation, when they are close to my hotel.  I don't want to drag my boys all over town, unless it is on the way to our destination.  That normally keeps the whining to a minimal.  :-D  Though, there has been a few times that Honey surprised me and dropped me off while he did something with the boys after they checked out the place for about 5 minutes (that's about their time limit).  Yup, a vacation within a vacation for me!  I know, I'm so lucky!   
Anyway, I created this simple card by layering a white cardbase with gold cardstock.  I stamped the pandas with the sticks on stitched rectangle card die-cut with Lil'Inker's Stitched Rectangle die.  Then I stamped the lanterns in red and connect them by drawing a line.  I mounted this card on red cardstock and adhered it to the card with foam tape.  I really like the way these pandas look with the lanterns.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Challenges/Giveaway:


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!