Monday, February 16, 2015

Love You Tons!

Hello everyone!  I was inspired to make another card for Valentine's Day.  Maybe I was inspired by the recent class I took, but I was in a mood to make a clean and simple card.  I decided to use this cute set from Lawn Fawn, Love You Tons, for my card.  These elephants are just too adorable!  My son loves animals so this card was made with him in mind.
I stamped the sentiment first and then the elephants before coloring them with my markers.  I decided to use the heart in this set and the smaller heart in the Milk and Cookies set.
I used my gold gel pen to add some embellishments on the elephants.  I couldn't help but make them into circus elephants from the way they were stacked up.  I really like the way this card came out.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. this is the sweetest card ever I just love love love what you did with that lawn fawn set! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!