Monday, February 23, 2015

You Belong Together! Happy Anniversary!

  Hello everyone!  I love this milk and cookies set from Lawn Fawn and had to pull it out when I made batches of chocolate chip cookies for my father in-law and son.  I'm still on my anniversary stash building kick and thought this was perfect for a couple.  I wanted the focus on the milk and cookies so I made them really bright.
For the front of the card, I stamped the milk and cookies container and color them in with my Copic markers.  Then I stamped the sentiment and added a strip of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pad.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the milk and cookies on the plate and color them with Copics before stamping the sentiments.  I used the "you" in Lawn Fawn Winter Owl set and the sentiment from the Milk and Cookies set to finish the sentiment.  I also used the Lawn Fawn Happy Everything set for the anniversary sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- MarkerPOP: Bright Colors Challenge


You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. I love the simple design! Nice bright colors on those seet LF images! Thank you for joining us in our Bright Colors Challenge over at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! It brought a smile to my face... I have been totally addicted to cookies and milk for the past few months! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at MarkerPOP! :D
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!