Monday, March 9, 2015

Cheers!

Hello everyone!  When I saw this Wine Diva set from Art Impressions, I thought of my friends.  This set cracked me up, especially the sentiments.  The Wine Diva was a lot of fun to color.  I actually went back and outline her with a black Micron pen after I colored her with Copic markers to make her pop. 
craftcation.blogspot.com: Cheers with Art Iimpression Wine Diva
I color her for Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge with the intention of placing her onto a birthday card after I saw how it came out.  I placed her onto a white cardbase that was layered with a pattern paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka pad.  I added a banner that was die cut from Avery Elle Bunting dies.  I actually won this stamp and die set from Wanda's giveaway that I saw on Instagram.  I was so thrilled to win, since it is normally my mother-in-law who wins things.  Wanda also included a beautiful handmade card with a note from her that completed my prize, like a cherry on top.  Thanks, Wanda!  Also, she has an amazing blog, with a clever name, along with awesome cards and projects; check it out.  
craftcation.blogspot.com: Cheers with Art Iimpression Wine Diva
I added one of the sentiment included in the Wine Diva set and the birthday sentiment from Winnie and Walter The Big, The Bold and the Happy set.  To finish the card, I added some purple sequins to the banner.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Linda! I love the image you've used and the colours are so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!