Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 3 of Stretch Your Dies: Basic Shapes

Hello everyone!  On Day 3 of Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class, we used basic shape dies to make some interactive cards.  I used my Spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies for this card along with Mama Elephant Happy Birthday dies.  It has been a while since I used my circle dies, so it was good to pull them out again.

I layered up my sentiments to give it some dimension, and I love that look, especially on the sentiments.

I also decided to used my Stampin' Up embossing folder to give the card more texture.

I love interactive cards and this was a lot of fun to make too. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!