Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 4 of Stretch Your Dies: Mini Dies

Hello everyone!  On Day 4 of Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class, we focused on mini dies.  I usually use the mini dies as embellishments.  It was great to look through my stash of pattern paper and make use of my mini dies on them.  I love mason jars, something about them is so charming to me, and this pattern paper from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Paper Pad is just the perfect image of mason jars.  Also, the Simon Says Stamp Filled With Love stamp set was just right to use with this paper.  I never got to use it for Valentine's Day, but thought it would be great for an anniversary card for Honey.  Hope he is not reading this.  ;-)

I cut up the mini dies from Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes dies to die cut the hearts and stars in the mason jars.

I had to add some butterflies that were die cut with Stampin' Up Beautiful
Wings embossilits.

I love the way this card came out since it was so much fun decorating these mason jars.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:




You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!