Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 5 of Stretch Your Stamps: Coordinating Dies

Hello everyone!  On Day 5 of Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class, we used coordinating dies to make our cards.  I have only three sets of coordinating dies with my stamps and this one from Stampin' Up was perfect for me to CASE Shari's card.  I don't use coordinating dies that often since I usually just fussy cut my images, but with some of the techniques we learned in this class, I can see where they can be handy.  

I love the window card that Shari made with the flower and thought I try it with the dies I have.  It took a while for the ink to dry on the plastic but it looks so pretty with the pattern paper underneath it.  

I really do love the way the card came out.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea Linda, I love the online classes, there's always so much to learn!
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caryn! I learn so much from these classes and have fun too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!