Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 6 of Stretch Your Dies: Border Dies

Hello everyone!  On Day 6 of Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class, we used border dies to create our cards. I used the stitched scallop border die from My Favorite Things to make a shape card.  This is my first time making a shape card and I love the way it came out.  I thought it was perfect for this Art Impressions stamp set.   

After die cutting the card, I used this stencil that I got a long time ago with Distress Ink to create more clouds. 
For the inside, I added the parachute dog for something fun on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karolyn! I had so much fun making this card.

      Delete
  2. Such a super fun card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!