Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Day 7 of Stretch Your Dies: Alphabet Dies

Hello everyone!  On Day 7 of Stretch Your Dies Online Card Class, we used alphabet dies for our cards. I used Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABC letter dies to create the sentiment for this shaker card to CASE Jennifer's card.  It was a little tricky lining the dies up, even with a magnetic platform, but using medical tape helped with the process.    
I meant to put a white background to cap the shaker portion but accidentally put the blue background cardstock.  It worked out okay even though the blue sequins blend with the pattern paper.
Once everything was lined up and die cut, it went pretty fast.  I love shaker cards so even with the mistake, I still like it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME take on the OCC! Your shaker card turned out so beautifully! GREAT use of those LF alphabet dies! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Virginia! I love shaker cards so this was a perfect project for me.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!