Monday, March 16, 2015

Fly By Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone!  I have been trying to build up my birthday card stash for the year and I am lacking in masculine cards.  I love this bi-plane from Avery Elle Fly By set and had to get it for my boys.  The plane reminds me of the fly-in that we go to every year at the local airport.  We get to meet some really interesting people, as well as some good looking planes.  The boys love it since they also get a large pancake breakfast.  Now I am in the mood for some pancakes.  ;-)  
First, I layered the card base with pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine pad.  Then I die cut a tag with My Favorite Things Tag STAX die and watercolor paper.  I used Distress ink to create a sky background on the tag.  Then I stamped and color the plane and banner from Avery Elle Fly By set.  I fussy cut them out and place them on to the card with foam adhesives.  I also stamped and color the sun from My Favorite Things Every Day Is A Picnic set.  I finished the card by adding Wink of Stella on the banner and sun.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda, I love how bright and sharp the color contrasts are! Totally fun and creative! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Things That Fly” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, Virginia! I love that airplane and the bright colors on this card too.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!