Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Easter

Hello everyone!  I feel like Easter is right around the corner, and I better get a move on making some cards.  I love this lily die from My Favorite Things and I had to pull it out for an Easter card.  I used the MFT sketch challenge for this card.
 First, I used MFT Blueprint #13 stitched rectangle die to create the card.  Then I cut five strip of pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Let's Polka paper pad and cut ribbon tails on them all.  I lined them up on the card before stamping the sentiment from Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday set.  I die cut a stitched oval from Lil' Inker Stitched Oval die and added lilies that I die cut from MFT Lily dies and colored.  I added the card to a white cardbase to finish the card.
  
 I love the bright colors of this card.  It brings spring right to me which I definitely been needing these snowy, gray days.  I know spring is right around the corner and this card helps.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and colorful. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of dies and sketch! Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! love the colors you used! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely, Linda! Easter is one of my very favorite holidays.

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!