Sunday, March 15, 2015

Namaste

Hello everyone!  I'm back with another quick post.  I can't seem to get enough of the Simon Says Stamp Work Out set.  I'm having too much fun coloring these girls.  For this card, I decided to color the yoga girl and create a nice outdoor scene to place her in.
After I stamped the yoga girl and color her in with Copic markers.  I used Copic markers YG23 and YG17 for the grass by flicking the brush upward.  Then I stamped the flower and sun from My Favorite Things Every Day Is A Picnic set and color them in.  I created the sentiment with Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC set and stamped it.  I finished the card by coloring the sky with markers (B000, B00 and colorless blender).
 



Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I loooove the way you colored her hair - gorgeous! Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us over at MarkerPop for our Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie! She is so much fun to color, especially her hair. :-)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!