Saturday, March 14, 2015

Stronger together

Hello everyone!  Lately, I have been keeping a workout journal to keep track of all my exercises and the amount of time I spent on them.  So when I saw Simon Says Stamp Workout stamp set, I was excited since I thought it would be perfect to add to my journal and for cards for my new exercise friends.  I also decided to try the Simon Says Stamp 120 lbs cardstock with my Copic markers.  I don't like it when it bleeds through for one layer cards, but I recently found out that with the 120 lbs cardstock, it does not.  Guess what?  It's true!  I loaded my image with tons of ink from my markers, and it did not bleed through!  Yay!
 I stamped the exercise girl from Simon Says Stamp Work Out set and the star from Simon Says Stamp Super Duo to her outfit and color her in with Copic markers.  I added the sentiment from the same Super Duo set to finish the card.
The exercise girl is so much fun to color!



Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!