Monday, April 13, 2015

For Someone Special

Hello everyone!  I can finally feel spring in the air with 50 degrees weather.  I even went into my garden to get it ready to plan some early vegetables.  I'm so excited for warm weather and the summer.  Anyway, I decided to pull out one of my favorite flowers die, Gerbera Daisy, from My Favorite Things to bring spring closer to me.
First, I layered the white cardbase with pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Let's Polka pad and then a strip of gray cardstock.  I die cut some Gerber daisies and leaves from MFT Blueprint #14 and assembled them together onto the card.  Then I stamped the sentiment from MFT I Picked You set on yellow cardstock and cut a banner tail before adhering it to the card.  I finished the card with some pearl embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card love those flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!