Sunday, April 5, 2015

Have A Peep-tastic Day!

Hello everyone!  Happy Easter for those who celebrate it!  I was surprised the other day by a chocolate basket filled with chocolate candy and a chocolate bunny.  I actually felt like a giddy kid, especially since I rarely ever get surprises.  I had a tough finding a masculine thank you card so I created this quick one for my friend.  I definitely need to get into the masculine card mode since I don't have any birthdays and thank you cards.  Anyway, I used only Avocado Arts Spring Medley stamp set for this card.

First, I stamped and cut out the bunnies.  I used my Copic markers to give them some shading.  Then I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink.  This ink is becoming my favorite ink.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!