Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thanks So Much

Hello everyone!  I finally got to play a little bit more with the Simon Says Stamp March 2015 card kit.  Sorry if all my floral cards are starting to look the same.  I'm really into the floral scene in the corner lately.  I have been going back and forth between  using my Copics and watercolor as my coloring medium since they are both my favorite now.  This time I used Distress ink to stamp my images on watercolor paper.  Then I added more color to each flower and leaf with a brush to give them more definition. 
I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Hand Lettered Winter set and placed the card onto the cardbase covered with yellow cardstock that came in the kit.
I finished the card with Wink of Stella on the flowers and gems scattered on the card.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. love how you colored your flowers! such a cheery card!!! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!