Monday, May 4, 2015

Floral Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  I love this Flora and Fauna set from WPlus9!  It has been on my wishlist for a while and I finally got it.  Yay!  I have been really into making simple cards that are bright with Copic coloring.  So I kept this card simple too because I want the flowers and hummingbird to really stand out against the white.

I stamped the flower on a die cut stitched rectangle that I made with My Favorite Things Blueprint #13 die and Fiskars Fuse.  After I colored in the flowers with Copic Markers, I stamped the hummingbird and colored it before fussy cutting it out.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts It's Your Day set in Versafine black ink.  I placed the flower card on top of a white cardbase before mounting the hummingbird with foam tape.  To finish the card, I added some Wink of Stella on the hummingbird.



Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a lovely image and wonderful coloring!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!