Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Trails

Hello everyone!  Hope everybody had a good weekend.  It was quite busy here, but fun to catch up with family and celebrate our mothers.  I just got this Lawn Fawn Happy Trails set as a gift and admired it for the longest time.  Since summer vacations are coming up, I figure I make use of this set.
First, I stamped the car and trailer on a rounded rectangle die made from Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling die set.  I watercolor the car and trailer with Distress markers and water.  Then I masked the trailer and car before stamping the trees before water coloring it.  I stamped the sentiment before placing it onto the cardbase that was layered with pattern paper from Lawn Fawn Let's Polka pad.
 
 I love the bright colors and simplicity of this card.  It's so fun.



Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

6 comments:

  1. Love your card, your watercoloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolor scene you created. It looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! I love the scene you've created and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet scene! I love it backed with the various polka dots. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing!!! And that cute scene you created, so lovely!! Great card :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!