Sunday, May 31, 2015

Yay! It's Your Birthday! Shaker Card

Hello everyone!  I am on a mission to create masculine birthday cards and I keep on getting side-tracked by other pretty feminine ones.  I can't help it, when the flowers start blooming, my heart sings with floral delight and I have to express it at any chance.  :-D  Anyway, I did manage to rein it in and create some non-floral cards that can be sent to a male or female.  I love the Simon Says Stamps Big Birthday Wishes set that came with my April card kit.  I find that I haven't been having enough time to play with my card kit like I did with my first one.  Yes, my garden is calling me and my craft room only sees me occassionally now.  I always get so giddy with planning and planting my garden during this time of the year.  Yup, I am super thrilled to see my lettuce and spinach sprouting, like a little girl in a candy store.  :D  Anyway, I decided to create some shaker cards since I have quite a bit of sequins that are begging to be used.

First, I used my MISTI to stamp the cupcake from Inkadinkado in Mememto black ink and after coloring it in with Copic markers, I restamped the cupcake in Versafine black ink to make the image pop.  I used my Spellbinder circle die to cut a circle on cardstock before stamping the sentiments.  I created my shaker card with fun foam to make it easier.


I create a second card since I had all my supplies out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!