Monday, May 25, 2015

You Make My Tail Wag!

Hello everyone!  I recently spoiled myself with some stamps and one of them was My Favorite Things You Make My Tail Wag.  This set is so adorable!  I love these dogs and I could not wait to use them for the MFT sketch challenge.
First, I ran brown cardstock in Darice Woodgrain embossing folder though my Fiskars Fuse.  Then I cut it to look like a log and used brown ink to distress the edges of the log.  I used Copic markers to create the sky and grass on white cardstock before I adhered the log.
Then I stamped the dogs in Memento black ink and color them in with Copic markers.  I adhered the dogs to the card with foam tape before attaching this card to a white cardbase.  I finished the card by stamping the sentiment.  I really love these dogs and can't wait to use more of them!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- MFT Sketch #229 Challenge



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!