Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You're A Class Act

Hello everyone!  Since it is teacher's appreciation week, I had to pull out My Favorite Things Class Act set.  I am always amazed by teachers and their ability to interact, inspire and teach children.  I find myself thinking that more and more when I meet with my sons' teachers.  Cheers to you, teachers, and thank you for all you do for our children!
First, I layered the white cardbase with pattern paper and then I distressed the edge of the card.  Then I stamped the little girl and colored her in with Copic markers before placing her onto a tag that was die cut and embossed.  I stamped the sentiment before adding red and white floss to the tag and the girl with foam tape.  I distressed the edge of the tag before adhering it to the card.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFULLY done! I love the dark and rich colors against the white and crisp card stock! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the white embossed tag on the dark background paper! Also your colouring is awesome! Thanks for sharing your card! ;o) Maike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!