Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Feel better Soon

Hello everyone!  Lately, I had to make quite a bit of get well cards.  That's one thing about getting older, people you know get sick more and often.  This card was made for a woman who is an inspiration to my friends and me.  She is a pillar of strength at the young age of 78 and super active.    I hope I am as busy and active as she is at her age.

For the cardbase, I layered it with embossed cardstock made with Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Then I die cut the lilies several times from My Favorite Things and color the die cuts with Copic markers before arranging them onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Freshly Squeezed Stamps on a die cut tag made with one of the dies from My Favorite Things Pierced Tag Stax.  I finished the card by tying a bow with gold thread on the tag and placing it on the card with foam adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. beautifully perfect get well card! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!