Monday, June 29, 2015

New Baby Congratulations

Hello everyone!  Sorry for not posting last week.  It has been a struggle to get everything done and blogging, unfortunately falls to the bottom of the list.  However, I was busy at times making cards.  Anyway, I rarely have the opportunity to make new baby cards, especially since most of my friends are done with having babies.  So it was nice to pull out the Fiskars Baby set again for this card.

I layered my cardbase with scalloped rectangle die cut and stitched rectangle die cut, cut with My Favorite Thing Blueprint #20 dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Congratulations set in gray Memento ink.  Then I stamped the onesies and colored them with Copic markers before fussy cutting them out.  Finally, I placed the onsies on the card with foam tape.
I loved the delicate look of the scalloped rectangle with the onesies.  It was nice to make a baby card again.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cute!! I love the use of scalloped borders, too! It's so perfect with your design, Linda! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this is such a cute card. I have never seen these little outfits before, they are so darling. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, just had to say I found this set on ebay and won it at auction $1.74 plus $8 postage. Love when life happens that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!