Monday, June 8, 2015

Photobomb Birthday Card

Hello everyone!  I just love photobombs!  I love seeing other people's photobombs.  The intentional photobombs always make me laugh.  Anyway, I really struggle with this card since my mojo is at an all time low lately.  I think I am just too exhausted to do anything come the end of the day.  A lot of things going on with the end of school coming up and the nice weather.  Anyway, I did managed to scrape this together this morning, and actually love how it came out.  Also, using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketch by Narelle really helped too.  :-)
 I stamped and masked all the critters from Lawn Fawn (Critters In The Forest, Year Four and Critters At The Dog Park) to create the scene before I watercolor them.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a Polaroid frame and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages. Then I layered the cardbase with a cloud embossed cardstock made with Darice Cloudy Sky Embossing Folder and a yellow circle die cut from Spellbinders circle die.  I also used Distress Mustard Seed ink to distress the edge of the circle die cut.  

 I finished the card by adhering the Polaroid onto the card with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! What a clever and fun card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative and fun card! I love how that doggy photobombed this card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha!!! this is awesome!!!!! it totally made me laugh!! what an INCREDIBLE idea!! so so so creative!! that little doxie just HAD to get in the photo! lol!! so cute!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the idea of the dog crossing over into the polaroid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love the fresh style.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Love all of those critters! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!