Monday, June 15, 2015

Thanks A Bunch!

Hello everyone!  I love this floral set from Winnie and Walter, In Bloom: Addie's Garden.  If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I watercolor these flowers first.  In this card, I used my Copics and follow the sketch from Freshly Made Sketch#190.
Following the sketch, I stamped with the background stamp, Designblock Looped Circle Pattern from Hero Arts onto gray cardstock and placed a strip of it onto the cardbase. Then I stamped, color, and fussy-cut the flowers and leaves from the Winnie and Walter In Bloom: Addie's Garden set before placing them onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Thanks A Bunch on gray cardstock and placed it onto the card.
 To finish the card, I added BG000 around the bouquet and Wink of Stella onto the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- Freshly Made Sketch #190 Challenge




You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. These flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! What spectacular coloring you have done here! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!