Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wedding Congratulations

Hello everyone!  Another type of cards that I have not been making are wedding cards.  I know, two in a row!  I love this image from Recollections Just Married set, and had to use it for this wedding card.    
I layered a white cardbase with embossed cardstock made with Sizzix Flower embossing folder.  Then I stamped and color the image from Recollections with Copic markers before cutting it out and placing it onto the card with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Inside & Out Sayings set and created a banner with the sentiment for the card.  Then I placed the banner onto the card with foam tape before adding pearls to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Classic and elegant wedding card. Love the texture on the card base. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -Anything Goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!