Sunday, July 12, 2015

Yappy Birthday!

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I am finally getting into the swing of it.  Anyway, I recently discover another stamp company that I am enamored with and once you see the products from Sugar Pea Designs, you will see why.  I love dog stamps and this set, Hot Diggity Dog, is just so cute and a must-have for me.  This dog is sooo darn cute and of course, I had to color him with the same colorings as my dog, Albus. Also, I am going to use the sketch from this week's Freshly Made Sketches to make my card.  I love using their weekly sketches for my cards.  They make them much more interesting.

First, I stamp, color and cut out the dog and doghouse from Sugar Pea Designs Hot Diggity Dog set.  I placed them onto the card, based on the sketch with foam tape.  Then I finish the card with the sentiment and some dog bones.  Easy-peasy!  Love that dog!  


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

5 comments:

  1. I love puns and this one is as cute as can be! Wonderful coloring and,oh so sweet images! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Linda! I love those images! Great colouring! That little dog is so sweet! The sentiment is hilarious! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card design! This is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card! love the sentiment :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable!! I love the cute little dog and your coloring!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!