Saturday, August 22, 2015

Celebrate

Hello, everyone!  After making the first card with sketch #200 from Freshly Made Sketches in celebration of their 200th sketch, I was inspired to make another one.  I know, two in a roll!  I was so motivated and inspired!  Of course, it involves watercolors, one of my favorite mediums to work with.
 Using the waves stamp from Simon Says Stamp Sailing stamp set, I stamp the waves repeatedly on watercolor paper and heat embossed them.  I used my Koi watercolor set and watercolor the waves and the sky.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle Bunting set before adding the sailboat that I stamped and colored with Copic markers.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the waves and how the colorful sailboat pops against the pretty watercolored background. Thanks for joining us in our 200th sketch celebration at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sea scene is fabulous! Love those waves and the bright sailboat! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - another beautiful and unbelievably gorgeous card from you!!! LOVE how this looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scene is fabulous! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love your ocean with those great waves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!