Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cheers!

Hello everyone!  I love penguins and when My Favorite Things came out with Penguins in Paradise, I had to get the set.  I finally have a chance to play with them again and place them on a card.  It's so bad that I have a bunch of stamps and supplies waiting for me to play with and not enough time to do so.  That's what happens in the summer, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.  Anyway, I had to play with sketch #200 from Freshly Made Sketches in celebration of their 200th sketch.  When I need inspiration and motivation, this is the blog that I go to.  A big thanks to them and a big congratulations to Freshly Made Sketches!
First, I follow the sketch and layered my card base with pattern paper from my Simon Says Stamp June card kit.  Then I stamped the penguin and color him with Copic markers before adding him to the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the same set and drew in the exclamation mark. 
I stamped the card on the inside with the sentiment from My Favorite Things and Hero Arts Many Birthday Messages, and added a penguin colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. Cute card inside and out! There is,just something adorable about penguins! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! WONDERFUL and so cute - love that penguin - he stole my heart!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the penquins..sooooo stinkin CUTE!!!! Need to find those stamps to add to my stash! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!