Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Kids Pocket Letter

Hello everyone!  Another quick post of a pocket letter that I made for my son.  This was made with a variety of stamps and pattern paper that he loves.
 For the first row, I used Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cut set for the die and the coordinating stamps to create the sentiment.  I stamped, color and cut out the frozen treats from Simon Says Stamp Ice Cream Dream before placing it onto the second card and stamping the coordinating sentiment.  The last card was made with Simon Says Stamp Filled With Love set.
 For the second row, I used stamps from My Favorite Things (dogs and sentiment) and Lawn Fawn (fan and sentiment).
 For the last row, I used stamps from Lawn Fawn (owl), My Favorite Things (cat in box) and Mama Elephant (two cats and sentiments)


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!