Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pocket Letter Using SSS March Card Kit

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post to show you the pocket letter that I made for a friend of mine.  I love the pattern paper that came in the Simon Says Stamp March 2015.
First, I select and cut all the pattern paper to fit the pockets at the size of 2.5"x3.5".

I used a sentiment die cut made from Simon Says Stamp for the first card.  Then I stamped the roses and leaves from Penny Black Petal Power set and added enamel dots to the second card.  For the third card, I just used K&Company dimensionals for my friend to use. 
 For the second row, the first card, I used Hello die cut made with Hero Arts Stamp and Cut and stamped the coordinating sentiment on a banner.  I just stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant Up and Away set for the second card.  For the third card, I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Flowers On My Mind set and added a flower printed and cut from my Copic online class.
I cut out the image from the pattern paper and placed it onto another pattern paper for the first card.  For the second card, I stamp and cut out the flower and leaves and placed them onto the card with letter stickers.  For the last card, I placed the hummingbird stamped and colored with Copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous PL cards! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!