Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sympathy Card

Hello everyone!  Unfortunately, I am reaching a point in my life where I often have to create sympathy cards.  They're not fun to make, but a necessity.  I used sketch #199 from Freshly Made Sketches to create this card.
First, I stamped the tree (K-2184) from PSX in black Versafine ink.  Then I layered the bottom with embossed cardstock made with Sizzix dot embossing folder.  To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts With Sympathy set and cut an angle on the banner before placing it onto the card. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- Freshly Made Sketches #199



You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry,that you need to make these kind of cards often!! :(
    But it's pretty...i love the tree image!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!