Monday, August 10, 2015

Unforgettable Birthday

Hello everyone!  I have to admit that being on vacation this time made me unmotivated to do much else, except relax.  I brought tons of art supplies with me, but the only thing I did was doodle a few things here and there.  I'm on Instagram, participating in a doodle challenge, check out my super amateur doodles.  After vacation, I still felt the same way even though the piles of laundry and unpacking tell me to get off my bottom and get to work pronto.  Also, my mojo and motivation are still on vacation and don't want to come back.  :-D  Anyway, I used Freshly Made Sketches weekly sketch to help me get back into the groove, something I can always count on.  
First, I die cut a stitched rectangle with Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle die and my Fiskars Fuse.   Then I stamped the elephant from WPlus9 Unforgettable set before I watercolor him with Distress markers and stamped the sentiment.  I stamped the balloon and cut it out before I watercolor it, drew the string and add the balloon to the card with foam tape.
I layered the card with another stitched rectangle and pattern papers following the sketch before I added the elephant card.  Love the elephant and watercoloring is still one of my favorite coloring mediums.
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- Freshly Made Sketches #198 sketch

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. This little guy is adorable! I love your water coloring! Sweet sweet card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Beautiful watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!