Sunday, September 20, 2015

Have A Cool Day!

Hello everyone!  Sorry for not posting last week.  Life have gotten in the way.  I have gotten this My Favorite Things Cool Day set a while ago and have been meaning to play with it for a while.  Ironically, on the first real cool day here, I get to play with it.  I absolutely adore these polar bears!!!  I love polar bears so of course, when Birdie Brown drew these, I had to get them.
Following the sketch from Freshly Made Sketch #204, I layered the navy card base with a strip of snowflake pattern paper.  I stamped the bears and sign from the MFT Cool Days set, and color them with Copic markers before cutting them out.  
Then I used my Distress ink pads and inking tool to create the background.  I cut some snow hills and placed them on the card along with the bears and signs.  Then I placed the card on to the card base.  To finish the card, I used my Wink of  Stella on the sign and snow.
 
 I love these bears!  They are just soooo cute!
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

Challenges/Giveaway:
- Freshly Made Sketches#204



You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. Your colored panel is a work of art! Beautiful done and so adorable with those snowmen! Love it! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love those bears and your colouring is amazing! Love that background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing, your cool bears are real dudes. Love the red jumper. Brilliant card, all that wonderful colouring and planing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!