Monday, September 7, 2015

Spooky Halloween

Hello everyone!  With the start of school, my mind is on fall activities, and of course, Halloween, is one of the festivities we participate in.  I have gotten this Lawn Fawn Critters In Costume set a while ago, but have not used it.  Lately, I have been trying to use my stamp sets that I have not used but bought a long time ago.  It is a little reminder to myself to use what I have before I buy other things that are on my wish list.  Anyway, I love the critters in this set and thought it would be perfect to use it with the watercolor background I created with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens,
 First, I scribbled some colors onto watercolor paper that was die cut with MFT Blueprint #20, before using my water brush to spread and blend the colors together to create the background.  Then I die cut orange cardstock with the rectangle scallop die from the same blueprint set.  I layered a white card base with the orange cardstock and the watercolor card.  Then I stamped the sentiment.  I stamped the owl and cat from Lawn Fawn Critters In Costume set, and color them before I fussy cut them out.  I placed them on the card with foam tape before stamping the word bubble sentiment on orange cardstock and attaching that too.
 I love the splash of color for the background for the critters.  Those critters are just toooo cute!!
 Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Striking colors and design, Linda! Well done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Colorful” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!