Monday, September 28, 2015

Spooky Halloween

Hello everyone!  I love watercolors and when I don't use it for a while, I miss it and have a hankering to use it.  Silly, right?!  Lately, I find myself torn between using my Copic markers or my watercolors or supplies that creates a watercolor look.  I know.  There just isn't enough time to play with both.  I only allot myself a little bit of crafting time each week, so I can get my other chores done.  :-)  Anyway, I love Lawn Fawn Critters in Costume set, especially that superhero owl.  I love superheroes so this owl was just perfect!
First, I stamped the critters in Versafine ink.  I love using Versafine ink for sentiment and being able to use it with watercolor makes me like this ink even more.  Then I used Distress inks and a water brush to create the background.  I also used Distress inks to color in the critters.  As a finishing touch, I added Wink of Stella to the wings and stars to the sky with a white gel pen.
 

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. this came out fabulously!!! love that sppooooy night sky! :) thank you for playing a long with ys at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome background! You did a fabulous job. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!