Monday, October 5, 2015

Spooky Halloween With Zombies

Hello everyone!  I had this Sugar Pea Designs Undying Love set for a while, and used it once.  I've been meaning to get back to it and of course, other stamps grabbed my interest.  With Halloween and the new season of The Walking Dead coming up, I had to pull them out again.  I just love these two zombies and coloring them was so much fun.  Though after watching other people color in zombies, I have to try green skin now on the next zombies.

First, I layered the card base with strips of pattern paper for the ground and sky.  Then I die cut yellow cardstock with a circle die and used my Distress ink, wild honey, and tool to create some depth to the circle.  I adhered it in the center for a harvest moon before stamping the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Critters In Costume set.

I stamped and colored the zombies before I fussy cut them out.  Then I placed them onto the card with foam tape.  I used BV000,BV00, BV01 and C1 for the skin.  I also used C1 and C3 for the shadows casted by the moon.  I finished the card by adding stars with a white gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. hello Linda! this is super cute, luv the sweet colored zombies...fun! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!