Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Apple of My Pie

Hello everyone!  I love autumn and all that is associated with the season.  So when the Simon Says Stamp November Card kit came out, I was in love, especially since it has all my favorite icons of autumn.  I also love the sentiment that I used for my card.  Since I am still on my watercolor kick, I couldn't wait to color these images with my watercolors.
I stamped the apple pie first and masked it off to stamp the apples and leaves.  I watercolor the images before placing the card on a card base layered with pattern cardstock from the kit.  I finished the card by adding strips of cardstock to frame the image.  I decided to keep it simple but I loved the way it came out. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful Autumn card, great job with the SSS stamps.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!