Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hoots and Wags

Hello everyone!  I'm back with another one.  I made a tri-fold card for my son with all of his favorite critters.  It took a while to color in all these critters but it was so worth it!

I have to admit that I am so enamored with these critters!  I love looking at this card.  They are just soooo stinky cute!!!

Take a 5.5"x12" cardstock and score on the long side at 2",4",8" and 10".  On the short side of the cardstock 1.5" from the end, cut at the 2" score line to the 10" score line.  Do this again on the other side of the short side.  Fold up the card at the score lines like the picture below.   
 I layered each section with teal cardstock or pattern paper.  Then I placed all the critters in each section.

I didn't mean to have sentiments showing when it is completely folded but I still love this card.
I used my watercolor pencils, watercolors and Copic markers to color the critters.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!