Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Place Card Favors

Hello everyone!  A quick post to show you place card favors that I made for the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Thanksgiving place card favors
 I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the pillow boxes that I sized so that I can fit two on a 8.5"x11" cardstock.  It is the perfect size for gift cards too.  I think I will be using that size for Christmas.
I also used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the labels from the pie box and labels designs from the Silhouette design store.  The font that I used to type every body's name is Lavanderia.  I absolutely love this font!  Until my handwriting skills improved, I will be making use of this font.  I changed the color of the font to brown and made sure it is set to no cut.  Love, love my Silhouette Cameo!!!
 I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves Dies to cut out the leaves from both red and orange cardstock.  Then I used the assembly line process of putting the pillow boxes together.  First, I used adhered the box together and used Distress Walnut ink to ink up the boxes and the leaves.  I also used Distress Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade for the leaves.  Then I wrapped brown twine onto the boxes before adhering the name label and leaves to the pillow boxes.
To finish up, I filled the boxes with chocolate.
Thanksgiving Place Card Favors
 I used my box from Simon Says Stamp Card kit box to put them all in.  It was the perfect size!!
Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate!
Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!