Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Floral Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone!  Hope everybody had a nice Thanksgiving if you celebrate it.  It was great to see everybody and spend some time with them.  Anyway, I made this card for a 78 year old woman that I met at the gym.  She is an inspiration!  I hope I am as active as she is, especially when I am at her age.  She is a feisty fireball who cracks me up with her mannerism and a pleasure to know.   
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a circle with stitches on the outer circle, as well as rounding the rectangle.  Then I stamped, color and fussy-cut out the flowers from Winnie and Walter's In Bloom Addie's Garden set.  I stamped the birthday sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bits set on the card base before adhering the flowers and leaves.
I finished the card with sequins and pearls.  I love these flowers!

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

2 comments:

  1. hello Linda! such an amazing card, those flowers are stunning! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, I love this stamp set. Havent had enough time to play with it, you've given me some inspiration. Lovè the look of the flowers fussy cut around the circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!