Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Santa Petal Box Place Card Favors

Hello everyone!  Happy New Year!!!  I apologize for being MIA for so long.  I had to focus on my family and with the holidays, it was getting too hard to post.  I have been working on quite a bit of papercraft projects along the way though.  I'm going to try to post most of the things that I made as gifts in the next few posts.  First, I'm going to go back in time a little and share what I made for my family as party favor place cards.  They came out adorable and it was easy to put together too.  I love my Silhouette Cameo and I had it working over time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I used Lori Whitlock's Santa Petal Box to cut the petal box on red cardstock.  Then I cut out the buttons and belt on black cardstock and the buckle on yellow cardstock.  I curled the petal first before I adhered all the accessories.
I created the tag using several different designs (Special Delivery Stamp and Christmas/holiday tags) and sized it to fit on top of my box.  The font that I used for the name was Lavanderia.   It is my "go to" font for scripted personalization.  I tied the tag on with DMC gold thread.  It was the perfect size because you can slip out one of the side to get to the goodies inside without untying the tag.  Perfect for those who can't wait.  :-D
 I sized this box so that it can be cut on a 8.5"x11" cardstock.  It was just the right size for some larger chocolate pieces.
I love lining them up and here are some of them in a box ready to go.  I made 26 of these and absolutely love how they came out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!