Friday, January 8, 2016

Winter Wishes Snowman

Hello everyone!  Santa was very kind to me this year and got me some new stamps and dies.  Both of which I used in this card, are MFT stitched snow drifts dies and Pure Innocence Holiday Hugs Snowman stamp set.  I created these cards as part of my thank you set for my friends.  I also created extra for me to use as thank you cards.  It was a quick card which made it fairly easy to mass produced
 First, I layered a white card base with cardstock that was embossed with Darice snowflake swirl embossing folder.  Then I cut a snow hill with MFT Stitched Snow Drift die before I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Holiday Hugs Snowman set.  
 I placed the snow hill onto the card with foam adhesive.  Finally I stamped the snowman and color him in with Copic markers before placing him onto the card with foam adhesive.
I created multiple cards with this design since I liked it so much and gave some away as gifts.
I placed them into this envelope box that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Linda! What a super sweet and really fun snowman card. I would like to invite you to stop by and share your sweet art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes, and our prize this week is $25 to Simon Says Stamp. I really hope you will join us. You could also share it at V's Sweet Ideas www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!