Saturday, February 27, 2016

Birthday Balloons

Hello everyone!  I am hoping this will be the last crazy week and life can get back to normal but there is no such thing when you got two young boys.  Anyway, I loved the floral design birthday card I made the last time and decided to make this more generic with the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Bits set.  Love the font of the sentiment in this set.
First I cut out a stitched circle with my Silhouette Cameo and used it as a place mark in order to stamp the sentiment before placing it onto the card with foam adhesive.  Then I stamped a bunch of balloons, color them with Copic markers and cut them out.  I placed them onto the card before adding some silver threads and adding a bow to tie them together.
I finished the card with sequins and gems.  I love how simple it was and the way it came out.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!