Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Birthday Road Trip

Hello everyone!  I met a group of lovely ladies at my gym last year who also takes spin with me.  We became fast friends and when I saw this stamp I had to get it.  Since one of them is having a birthday coming up, I knew I had to pull this stamp out. I love the Art Impression stamps and lately, discovered their whole girlfriend line.  They all totally remind me of the ladies.
First I stamped the Art Impression image and colored them in with Copic markers.  Then I masked them off to create the sky with Distress Blue China ink and a cloud stencil.  I used my Copic markers to create the ground and grass.
Then I stamped the presents and balloons from Simon Says Stamp sets and colored them with Copic markers.  I drew the strings in after I placed the presents and balloons on the card with foam adhesive.  I finished the card front with Wink of Stella on the balloons and presents.  I also added crystal lacquer on the balloons for more dimension.
For the inside, I created a pop-up sentiment with my Silhouette Studio and cut that out with the Silhouette Cameo.
I added sparkles to the letters with my clear Wink of Stella.
I absolutely love the way the card turned out and couldn't wait for my friend to see it.  She and my friends loved it as much as me when they saw it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!