Monday, February 1, 2016

Congrats Onesies

Hello everyone!  It has been a while since I made a baby card since most of my friends are done with having babies.  Since I joined the gym, I met some people who are younger than me and are in that baby stage.  I knew I wanted to make a card with a onesie so I went on Pinterest to be inspired.   I found this great post from Stamping Dani with a free cutting file for a onesie box.  Great site for inspiration and some really nice free cutting files.  Anyway, it was perfect for a party favor but I wanted a shape card.  It has been a while since I made a shaped card.  So I cut out the onesies only digitally before sending it to my Silhouette Cameo.
After cutting the onsies and the bibs out, I stamped and color the elephant from WPlus9 Unforgettable set.  I placed it onto the bib with foam adhesive.  
 Then I die cut the sentiment from Hero Arts Stamp & Cut -Congrats and glue it on the card.
 I used Distress ink (Mowed Lawn and Mustard Seed) to add a bit of color to the edges of the card.
I really did enjoy making this shape card and hope to do more of them.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


Challenges/Giveaway:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
You might also like:

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!