Monday, February 1, 2016

Watercolor Leaves

Hello everyone!  I am in the middle of taking the Watercolors for Card Makers: Intermediates Techniques Online Card Classes and having a great time learning all these wonder techniques from Dawn and guest artists.  I posted most of my class work on my Instagram.  The card below is made based on the lesson from Debby Hughes on Day 4.
  
I used a Sizzix leaves die and cut out a plastic template that I used as a stencil to color the leaves with watercolors.  Then I mounted the panel with foam onto the card that has been stamped with MFT Garden Flourish background stamp.  I added the sentiment that I die cut with Simon Says Stamp die to the card and finished the card with Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling sequins.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. hello Linda! this is sooo pretty, fabulous watercoloring....very nice! so glad you played along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!