Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Birthday Cupcake

Hello everyone!  Another generic birthday card made for the guys in my life.  I am determined to make a bunch of cards to have on hand so I have time to play with other techniques.  I find myself keeping things simple but still adding some nice finishing touches to them.
First, I die cut a stitched rectangle and then stamped the background with Hero Arts Looped Circle Background stamps with Versamark ink.  Then I stamped the cupcake and candles from Avery Elle Cupcakes set and color in the candle and the shadow for the wrapper.
I stamped the frosting again and cut that out to add to the top of the cupcake with foam adhesive.  I added Wink of Stella to the frosting and candle.  I stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter Winter Woodland set and cut a banner tail before adding it to the card with foam adhesive.
Avery Elle Cupcakes
Winnie & Walter Winter Woodland
Hero Art Looped Circles Background stamp

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you!